Journal of Multidisciplinary Sciences (eISSN: 2671-5449)
ETHICS IN PUBLISHING
This journal is practicing the following Publication Ethics:
- Allegations of misconduct: If misconduct during pre-and post-publication arises, the authors are requested to contact the journal authority to solve the issues (https://www.multidisciplines.com/contact/).
- Authorship and contributorship: The authors should mention their authorship and contributorship during the submission of their manuscript.
- Complaints and appeals: The authors may complain and appeals to the journal if they have any issues (https://www.multidisciplines.com/contact/). The authority will try to resolve the issue within a week based on priority.
- Conflicts of interest / Competing interests: The authors should mention the conflict of interest, read the manuscript, and have approved.
- Data and reproducibility: The authors have the right to use (in teaching, thesis, lectures, conference presentation, grant permission, academic and professional purposes), extending article to book-length form, trademark, patent, reproduce, attribute, credit and distribute the work in printed and electronic databases in the nonprofit entity.
- Ethical oversight: The author should use ethical oversight in the manuscript mainly consent to publication, ethical conduct of research using animals, ethical conduct of research using human subjects, handling confidential data, and ethical business/marketing practices.
- Fabrication, falsification, and fraud submission: Authors should submit their own unpublished (except preprint) research and review work, which is not currently submitted or under consideration for another journal. Authors are liable in their work if they infringe anyone's copyright or plagiarism, libel anyone, violate anyone's statutory, or violate universal law rights. Fabrication (of data) and falsification (image manipulation) are not allowed. If any issue arises about fabrication and falsification, the manuscript may cancel from the publication list or request to author to withdrawn/retract their published article (s). If journal can identify fraud submission or irresponsible submission, the author may ban minimum five years to maximum lifelong, and the banned author list will announce through the website.
- Intellectual property: Authors should grant permission to the publisher (multidisciplines) to publish (open access), grant rights, protect unauthorized use, and adequately authorize in printed and electronic databases for abstracting, reviewing, and indexing services for commercial and non-commercial purposes. The publisher has the unrestricted right to publish the work in English or translate it into other languages.
- Licensing: For open access articles, authors will have rights according to the Creative Commons end user license (CC BY 4.0). This Creative Commons license sets out the rights that readers and authors can re-use, share, read, print, download, redistribute, republish, translate, sell, or re-use for commercial purposes, search for, and link to the manuscript without restriction.
- Copyright: The authors hold the copyright without restriction. The author gives the publisher the right to publish the work first and the right to publish it in other places as well. The manuscript will be published under a creative commons license (CC BY 4.0). The authors and the publisher are abiding by the copyright and license. Copyright: © 2023 by the authors. Licensee Multidisciplines. This work is an open-access article assigned in Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) license terms and conditions (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Crop Science, Animal, Fishery, and Farm Mechanics
Computer, E-commerce, Network, and Software
Green, Medicinal Chemistry, and Chemical Nanoscience
Astronomy & Astrophysics, Earth Science, and Nanotechnology
11. Journal management: Journal follows the Sherpa-Romeo, DOAJ, COPE, SCOPUS, and Clarivate policies to improve the management system, process, publication and software. To improve the efficiency of editorial board and publishing staff, the journal has the policy to provide training.
12. Citation policy: The authors are requested to reduce the self-citation.
13. Peer-review processes: Journal has the policy to provide training for editors and reviewers to transparent the peer-review processes, conflict of interest, appeals, and disputes that may arise in peer review.
14. Repository policy: At first, the published version paper will publish in this journal website. Afterward, the author may have the repository right to deposit their published paper anywhere.
15. Post-publication discussions and corrections: Unresponsive authors delaying publication. An accepted manuscript may not be the final version. If the authors do not follow the journal’s policy, an accepted manuscript can be withdrawn before being proofread. One DOI will issue one online published paper for the final records. Once assigned DOI, the manuscript cannot be withdrawn. Authors hold the copyright without restriction.